Camouflage is a leading provider of enterprise-class data masking solutions for securing sensitive data.
Camouflage delivers a lower total cost of ownership combined with a flexible, open-standards approach. Initially released in 2004, Camouflage delivers unified Discovery, Data Masking and Subsetting solutions engineered for today's organizations and the complex systems that drive them.
Cross-platform and featuring unparalleled ease-of-use, Camouflage offers a tremendous advantage by automating time consuming manual scripting efforts to identify and secure sensitive information. Selected by a number of Fortune 50 organizations, Camouflage is used to protect some of the largest databases on the planet.
- Databreach roundup: September 2013 featuring commentary from Camouflage CEO Kevin Duggan • Oct 09 2013
- ITC Infotech Partners with Leading Data Masking Company Camouflage Software • Feb 28 2013
- 10 Reasons to Use Data Masking Products • Feb 28 2013
- Camouflage Software Positioned in Challengers Quadrant in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Masking Technology • Feb 05 2013
- January 28th is Data Privacy Day! • Jan 28 2013
- Personal information on 583,000 Canada Student Loan borrowers has been lost. • Jan 16 2013
- Camouflage Software is featured in this months Nati member spotlight. • Dec 21 2012
- Protecting Sensitive Data Against the Insider Threat with Data Masking • Dec 03 2012
- Evaluating Data Masking Solutions? Get the Gartner RFP Template. • Dec 03 2012
- Federal courts broaden views of data breach damages • Nov 01 2012